Thursday, June 28, 2012

Waking Up with the Internet

I don't know how exactly healthy it is, but I often wake up and get online. However, today, in an attempt to be a better person, I searched the Web for ways to wake up well.

I came across this article: "10 Morning Habits to Build Your Day Upon". I encourages you to get your day started by thinking positively and waking up early.

I don't know about waking up early, but I could give it a shot.

Aside from ways to wake up to a wonderful day, I want to point out the glory of a site like PickTheBrain.com. Websites like this not only encourage people to better themselves, but they provide information to help. 

If you think of the Internet as a boundless, source of information regarding everything humans can wonder about - as I do - then there is no reason we all can't become the awesome person we think, wish, or believe we can be!

I hope to become a modern woman, skilled in Krav Maga and Yoga, with a large vocabulary and many creative works. As I see it now, all I need is a couple of Google searches and YouTube, and all my dreams will come true!

I am woman; hear me roar!

Perhaps, I'm putting things too simply...



No comments:

Post a Comment