Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Budget-Conscious Shopaholic


When you've had a rough day, nothing feels better than shopping! Hard day at work? A pair of new shoes will take care of that! Love sick? Dr. Alexander McQueen and Nurse Chanel have just the thing for you! A new wardrobe can instantly make you feel better.

See how happy they look? Better than Xanex.

One problem: It is insanely expensive!!!

Shopping addiction is an expensive affliction! A few bad days can put you in serious debt if you're not careful. But I have a solution!!!

For those unfamiliar, Pinterest is a pin-board style photo-sharing website that links to blogs and websites. (A good amount of useful information is shared there, too.)



My Pinterest account currently has 22 boards and over 3,300 pins. One of the boards is called: "OMG! Shoes." Yes, I created a separate blog solely (get it?) for shoes. It's merely one of the blogs I use to dream of a better tomorrow where I actually own or have visited the things and places I've pinned.

I'm no shopaholic, but it makes a bad day a little better to nice (expensive) things. Of course it would be infinitely better to own these things, but until I become a billionaire I'll work with what I have.

P.S. Pinning clothes and outfits is a great way to discover your sense of style.

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping. -- Bo Derek
Don't You Agree? Share your thoughts on Facebook & Feel free to follow me on Pinterest!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment