Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Web Design Practice Ideas

I have NO idea why I haven't been doing this, but I plan to use W3 Schools to brush up (and enhance) my web design and development skills.

I am super excited!

This is mostly because I plan to make this learning experience fun. (Every learning experience should be fun.) Here are a few of my ideas for good web design/development practice:

All of these are based off of my interests, by the way.

  • Website for Moe's Tavern
  • Website for Bob's Burgers
  • A wedding budget application
  • An online diary/scrapbook
  • MadLibs and Match Game
  • A social network for programmers/designers
These are just a few things I thought would be cool. A goal I have for this year is to do something cool with regard to web design and development, and I think this experience will accomplish this.

In the meantime, check out my personal website!

No comments:

Post a Comment