Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Online Fashionista

Random: I've decided I want to be more active on Polyvore. Polyvore, "the web's largest fashion community", is a great way to express your fashion/beauty creativity online.

First, I feel I should have more of an online presence. For a person with a degree in Social Computing Informatics, I'm not exactly making anyone's Top 10 List of Pinners to Follow, etc...

Second, I need a creative outlet to keep me from going insane from everyday monotony. In high school, I spent hours watching E! or The Style Network. I developed a great sense of style; the only problem is...


Of course, you can look good for less, but it's not as fun!

I got the idea to take a stab at becoming notable on Polyvore. Making sets and collections is fun anyway, and I could put a little effort into it.

So far, I have participated in a couple of contests:


And joined a group:


I've read a little on the subject, and it seems popularity really relies on participation. So I suppose it's time I get started!

For more of my insights on random things (on & offline),

(Oh! And check out my sets & collections on Polyvore!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment