Friday, June 20, 2014

World Keeps Spinning Right Round

I read this yesterday and I found it absolutely terrifying. I never realized how awful it would be if the world stopped spinning.

The notion has been in poetry since we learned the Earth spins. After seeing what would happen if the world stopped spinning, I think your love leaving you will probably not be that bad. It really puts things into perspective...



As the World Doesn't Turn

It's frightening to know that at any point the world could collapse into utter chaos. (After all, it's not impossible for the world to stop spinning.) However, it is very unlikely. Definitely not as likely to happen as many other bad things in life.

What I take away from this installment of Vsauce is: No matter how bad these everyday things are, my world is still turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment