Sunday, June 15, 2014

An Offer From The Zuka Club

Ouran High School Host Club Episode 9: A Challenge from Lobelia Girls' Academy! The girls' academy musical theatre Zuka club offers to "rescue" Haruhi from The Host Club. So our protagonist has to make a difficult decision: Will she abandon the boys for the girls?



If I were in her shoes...

There's no way I would leave Ouran Academy - much less The Host Club! Especially after the boys went to the extent of dressing as ladies to entice her to stay! That's incredible loyalty. They really showed her they care about her and want her to stay in the club. 

Even Kyoya dressed up!

The Ouran Host Club is like a family. Their genuine love for each other - particularly Tamaki & Haruhi - is what makes this anime so great! As soon as I finished it, I thought: "I MUST read the manga!"

I suppose that's what anime is for, right? Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment