Friday, September 17, 2010

A Much Needed Coma

Nobody really knows this about me, but I write screenplays for a hobby. I thought I'd use my new blog to jot down an idea I had (have?). It comes from, unfortunately, me being frustrated and tired in every sense with life and thinking, " I don't wanna kill myself, but I'd take a nice medically-induced coma for a week or so."

So in my movie (it's a comedy, by the way), I'd like for some girl to be stressed out with her family and relationships. Then she gets into the marvelous coma where she has to find herself and finally take "life" one step at a time. Meanwhile her family is in debate over whether or not to pull the plug.

(Cruel, I know. I'm a very disturbed person. I realize this more and more everyday.)

I haven't got all the details down yet, but I will... if I don't forget about this entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment