Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Update: Break-up Anthem

In a previous post, I mentioned that my boyfriend of 5.5 years and I broke up...



We're back together now!!!




I also found something worth sharing other than the ups and downs of my personal life...

In that post, I also talked about an idea that had been floating around in my head about an app or website that gives you songs to listen to in any situation. I didn't find THAT per se, BUT I did find this site called 8Tracks!

8Tracks is a cool virtual community where people put together playlists and share them!  (It's just like my idea except with more human labor than computer algorithms.) I found it on Pinterest while looking for tips for incoming college freshmen; there was a rather long (6+ hours worth) playlist of study music.

If you've never heard about it, it's something to check out! At the least it will bring life to a silent night. It'll likely introduce you to new songs, too!

P.S. Where was this a month or so ago?!


No comments:

Post a Comment